Tuesday 12 April 2011

Open Discussion - Post your links to my best quotes, with comments.

Everyone knows that my modesty prevents me from blowing my own horn, so I thought it would be nice to give the little people out there an opportunity to post your links to what you think are my best comments on the net.

Please include a short quote, along with how reading it changed your life, healed your wounded spirits, rid your computer of viruses, and how you felt just basking in my munificence.

Remember, your posts might help inspire others; did you know even Steve Jobs follows me? Coasting on luck all these years, not having the advantages of my good looks and great wisdom, it must be hard for him, but I do put in a good word where I can, and I'm sure he's grateful, and he'll get around to replying to my emails some day.

But enough about Apple. Let's talk about something important. Let's talk about me!

No comments:

Post a Comment